Roleplay Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Armada

Lol, we RP and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History class.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wesonewee
Associate
wesonewee

: : : 3

History class. Empty
PostSubject: History class.   History class. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm #1

Seeing how this Symester's History class is pretty much just a detailed review of last year's History class, I decided to draw all year long, that's where my heartless pictures occured as well, so all year I've also been drawing many keyblades, here are the good ones:

History class. FiresFury
This picture took me weeks to finish, I made several rough copy's before making this final copy. Three of Axel's chakrams placed on a bar, when they strike something the chakrams spin, kind of like a prehistoric chainsaw.

History class. MagMasamune
A volcanic keyblade. If you have ever played Chrono Trigger, you'd of heard of the Masamune...Masamune is a word, derived from Latin text meaning sword, so I combined Magma and Masamune, making a lava sword, clever much?

History class. ThunderThorn
Just a spike covered, electric keyblade. The nadle is in the shape of a Chakram, hich was what I originally wanted it to be, later on a added the actual "blade" part of the keyblade.

History class. PhaseDistorter
A "futuristic" keyblade, that doesn't look very futuristic. The blue lines, that follow behind it slow down the flow of time.

History class. Reversal
You know in Kh2 (That awful game) How when fighting Nobody's, that weird black and white thunder-stuff shoots out of them? Well, that's what this keyblade is made of...the reaction command to fight the thunder-stuff is called Reversal, thus explaining the keyblades name.

History class. Monastary
It's a rather simple, keyblade design. However, I have two problems with it: I don't remember why I called it Monastery and I don't really like it. However, seeing how almost everybody I ask says that this keyblade is their favorite, I decided to put it up.

History class. ChapelSevererSpitfireJuggernaut
Four keyblades, I stupidly drew on one page, Chapel is the center keyblade, I just colored it many different colors to look like stained glass, severer is the keyblade at the top on a horizontal angle, Juggernaut, is obviously the gigantic keyblade to the far right, and Spitfire (My least favorite) is to the far left.
Back to top Go down
takingbackheaven
Commander Shepard
takingbackheaven

RP : Member
AT : Member
Pet : Fluttershy
: : : 50
: : : 20
: : : 20
: : : 5
Location : Michigan (So obviously a different time zone than most [If not all] of you.)

History class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: History class.   History class. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:49 pm #2

Awesome job! Nice colors. If I had to choose, I would pick magmasamune. Also, I believe Sephiroth had a sword called Masamune as well. Or something in close resemblance to it that my poor eyesight could not read. Ah well. Once again, really nice pics. =)
-Elaine
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/takingbackheaven
Manfro
Bill Dauterive
Manfro

: : : 1

History class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: History class.   History class. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm #3

very well done. my favorite was chapel, it just looks like it can do some real damage ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History class. Empty
PostSubject: Re: History class.   History class. Empty #4

Back to top Go down

History class.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Armada :: Arts :: Arts and Stuff :: Visual :: Traditional-