Roleplay Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Armada

Lol, we RP and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odd and/or Funny Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SakuSakuragi!
Sakumeister Supreme
SakuSakuragi!

Pet : Kazuya
: : : 50
: : : 10
: : : 5

Odd and/or Funny Stories Empty
PostSubject: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm #1

Got a story of yours that you think is funny or something? Post it here, i'm sure people would love to hear about it, and will probably comment on it, 'cause we're all attention whores like that.
Back to top Go down
LockonStratos06
Associate
LockonStratos06

Pet : Totodile
: : : 1

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:07 pm #2

my cousins left me with fireworks for the police to catch me.........that pretty much sums it up..........
Back to top Go down
Manfro
Bill Dauterive
Manfro

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:09 pm #3

lol that was funny...
Back to top Go down
wesonewee
Associate
wesonewee

: : : 3

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm #4

Actually...this happened today...For the past wek or so, my friend, Alex Brunet and I have been walking on this Private property trail I found years ago. Every day, we get a bit furth because we know where we're going...so, today we went on a split in the path and followed it...unfortunately, we got lost and went the wrong way, which we thought was the right way. So we found a highway, when running towards it (It's winter where I live) we both fell waste deep through ice and into water. So, we get out and onto the highway and start heading down the road, we live in a small town called Huntingdon...we see a sign that says "Malone ^" So, we figure, Huntingdon's right beside Malone and continue, eventually we get tired (Because we'd been walking for an hour and a half and our feet and legs were soaked) So, we see this guy go into his garage, he looks up and starts walking up his drive-way towards us, so we walk towards this person. (Luckily, he was English- If not we wouldn't be able to talk to him) So, we talk to him, turns out...we were walking down the wrong way on the road we were on...He gave us a ride back to down, we thanked him and we each split up and went home.
Back to top Go down
SakuSakuragi!
Sakumeister Supreme
SakuSakuragi!

Pet : Kazuya
: : : 50
: : : 5

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 pm #5

wesonewee wrote:
Actually...this happened today...For the past wek or so, my friend, Alex Brunet and I have been walking on this Private property trail I found years ago. Every day, we get a bit furth because we know where we're going...so, today we went on a split in the path and followed it...unfortunately, we got lost and went the wrong way, which we thought was the right way. So we found a highway, when running towards it (It's winter where I live) we both fell waste deep through ice and into water. So, we get out and onto the highway and start heading down the road, we live in a small town called Huntingdon...we see a sign that says "Malone ^" So, we figure, Huntingdon's right beside Malone and continue, eventually we get tired (Because we'd been walking for an hour and a half and our feet and legs were soaked) So, we see this guy go into his garage, he looks up and starts walking up his drive-way towards us, so we walk towards this person. (Luckily, he was English- If not we wouldn't be able to talk to him) So, we talk to him, turns out...we were walking down the wrong way on the road we were on...He gave us a ride back to down, we thanked him and we each split up and went home.

Dude, i know how this feels. It's like, it sucks when you go through it, but then when you think back on it, you think "epic adventure."
Right?
Back to top Go down
wesonewee
Associate
wesonewee

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm #6

Exactly...three years ago my cousin did something similar...

There is the brigde right behind the church that is beside my house, so, we check the ice's thickness to see if we could walk on it, it was something around 8 inches, so we were walking...and we notice a dark spot (meaning thin ice that we could see through) so we get curious and walk towards it...and fall through. We each go down to our necks, so abit over chest-deep...we crawl out and go back to my place (He was at my place because it was my sister's birthday party) our parents got pretty pissed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd and/or Funny Stories   Odd and/or Funny Stories Empty #7

Back to top Go down

Odd and/or Funny Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1