Roleplay Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Armada

Lol, we RP and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost Dogs (Please help!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlessedWrath
Tom Hanks
BlessedWrath

Pet : Whip
: : : 3
: : : 2

Lost Dogs (Please help!) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Dogs (Please help!)   Lost Dogs (Please help!) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm #1

FOUND: Two dogs, one male one female, in the Owosso area. They were found Monday evening, around 6pm, near Premier Waste Disposal. They are currently in my care, but I would like to find their owners.

The dogs were well groomed, with relatively short nails. They also appeared to be well fed and hydrated, showing no food aggression. I believe this points toward a very recent escape, so it's possible no posters have been made yet.

The female is older and larger, and appears to be very protective of the male; possibly his mother. She is wary of having one of her legs touched, and does have some scabs on her face and body, so it is possible she was injured before I found her.

If you have lost these dogs, or know who has, contact me as soon as possible. I will require a basic description of their breed and coloration before I release them. I'm not going to just give them away to anyone; I want it to be their real owners.

Even if you believe you cannot help, you can repost this to your own Facebook and see if your friends can. I urge anyone in the Owosso area to help in the search for these dogs' owners.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Lost Dogs (Please help!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Armada :: General :: General :: General-